Admission to all the classes shall be granted on the basis of eligibility and merit through entrance test, normally carried out in April/May/June, each year. The results shall be approved by the Executive Committee of Polymathic Education System. Following is required:-
- Application for admission on prescribed form shall be submitted to institution on due dates.
- Name of the candidates seeking admission to various classes are registered with institution.
- Program of the tests is notified on the Institution’s Notice Board and website.
- Test will cover following papers for class IX to XII.
- Candidates are required to pass the subjects with minimum 50% qualifying marks to compete for merit.
- Names of selected candidates and those placed on waiting list are put on the Institution’s Notice board and website.
- Admission formalities are to be completed within the specified period.